Alex Salamon is Rev2 Senior Vice President, Global Sales
Mr. Salamon has over 30 years of business and technology experience in the development of real-time expert systems, databases, web development, and technical and corporate leadership within the research, government and communications industries. He has held executive leadership, senior sales management and development positions providing overall direction, marketing strategy, and product direction. He has had primary leadership responsibility for many strategic trials, primarily in the broadband space for both content and technology companies.
Throughout his professional career, Mr. Salamon has focused on the successful communication of difficult technological concepts to business stakeholders, such as company principals, complementary technical groups, marketing departments, and venture capitalists with the purpose of engendering a balanced end result. He has successfully combined his background in software development and sales with an understanding of the underlying business drivers to bring new level of relevancy to revenue generation. Mr. Salamon holds a BA in Business Management and Computer Science from Northeastern University..
In recent years, Mr. Salamon has:
- Engaged with Rev2, a Risk Management software company to improve customer experience and operational efficiencies for Service Providers by identifying and mitigating inherent risks in their operations;
- Created financial balances for the MSO community in reducing OpEx costs by utilizing specialized on/offshore OSS resources to implement and support complex systems;
- Developed a highly skilled and successful OSS sales organization for a leading international software vendor;
- Managed a successful consulting company that provided technical due diligence for private investors, technical strategy and general consultant services to the Broadband industry. Projects included high-level architecture, systems architecture and defensible strategic technology positioning for technology startups, as well as assistance to evolving technology companies with technical white papers for marketing and sales collateral, ROI modeling efforts, and process improvement;
- Created the Annual Global Broadband Summit, an exclusive brainstorming event for leaders in the cable industry to discuss next generation technology topics; and
- As an initial investor in Teletrips coordinated Sales and Business Development activities for the companies United States operations and remains active as a board member.